Advance Internship Experience —
Equipping young adults with the skills to become influential leaders.
What You’ll Gain
Advance Internship Experience sets you up for your future by:
- Providing a competitive experience to include on your resume for future job opportunities.
- Teaching you first-hand management skills from a non-profit that supports urban ministry.
- Pairing you with leaders within the organization for mentorship, weekly meetings for discipleship, and providing hands-on leadership training.
In order to become an AIE intern you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- You’re socially and strategically engaged when assisting in our diverse events and initiatives such as Movement Day NYC, Pastors’ Prayer Summit, Influencer’s Forum, 10 ZIP Codes Project, Advance Leadership Intensive, etc.
- You’re between the ages of 18-25 and eager to learn.
NYC-area students attending Nyack College, Alliance Theological Seminary, or King’s College are eligible to receive a 3-course credit for participating in our internship experience—at no cost!
AIE is available during the Spring, Summer and Fall terms, or you can sign up for the full year.
AIE is available to students between the ages of 18-25 who possess an eagerness to learn about leadership.
AIE attendees gain free registration to our Advance Leadership Intensive.
Working tirelessly to build a community that empowers our leaders.
Advance, Interim Director
NYC Executive Director, Youth for Christ
Ministry Networks Director, CRU
Biology & Bible Double Major
The AIE spiritual formation meetings helped me open up more with others and build my relationship with God. I grew in self-awareness and it helped me pinpoint what my weaknesses and strengths were. The mentors were amazing and easy to confide in. I gained a better understanding of who God is and His love for me.